P R O D U C T I N F O :
Sunwashed Linen captures the essence of line-dried laundry billowing in a spring breeze when the world is blooming and bursting with freshness. Airy ozone and powder notes open up to a floral heart of lily of the valley, iris, and cotton blossom. Light musk and violet ground this fragrance with a light woody base.
C U S T O M E R S S A Y:
“Stronger than others I’ve bought; powdery, clean, musk” -Mallory
S C E N T P R O F I L E :
Top: Fresh, marine, citrus
Middle: Floral, rose, violet
Base: Musk, woody
D E T A I L S :
- 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50-60 hours
- Vegan, phthalate free, and cotton wicks.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Our candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.